People from a world without flowers must think we would be mad with joy all the time to have such things around us....



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We are a favorite Place on Google!

Google sent us a colorful little note this week congratulating us on becoming a "Favorite Place" on Google.  What is a "Favorite place" you ask?  It's a good question, it's the first thing I asked when I saw the big sticker that came with the letter. 
Apparently, for the three months that started December1st and went through January and February of this year, I was one of the most popular businesses on Google as measured by how many time people found my business listing, and clicked on it for more information.  I was pretty impressed with that statistic and even more so when they informed me that only 1% of the businesses in the U.S. receive this recoginition.  Well, now I feel really special.

So, to every one who looked me up on Google (and clicked through for more info) I thank you for this very unexpected honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment